(1) Vote, but don't just vote.
- Find a candidate in 2018 that will protect religious inclusion in America. We'll be introducing some of these candidates in our weekly briefings this summer.
- Ask candidates running in your district whether they'll work to dismantle the Muslim Ban.
- Canvas for those who will and drive people to polls in November to elect them.
(2) Call your Members of Congress.
- Let them know that you're looking for their condemnation of the Muslim ban decision now and their support for the refugee program everyday until November. Call the Congressional switchboard at 202-224-3121.
“I’m your constituent from [CITY/TOWN], and I urge you to support the US refugee resettlement program and welcome refugees. I urge you to do everything in your power to see that the administration resettles at least the 2018 cap of 45,000 refugees and commits to resettling at least 75,000 in 2019. Resettlement is a core American legacy that allows the world's most vulnerable refugees to rebuild their lives in safety and dignity. My community welcomes refugees, and I urge you to reflect the best of our nation's values by supporting the refugee resettlement program."
- Show up for targeted communities.
- Participate in events and rallies in support of Muslim-American and refugee communities. You can subscribe to our news alerts to receive information weekly.